Part 2, Chapter 3 Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
|game||Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn|
|defeat||Geoffrey or Kieran dies|
|units Gained||Geoffrey, Kieran, Makalov, Astrid (from start); Danved (from base conversation) Lucia, Mordecai, and Lethe|
Insurrection erupts across Crimea. The wounds Crimea suffered during the conflict with Daein have finally begun to heal, and it should be rejoicing in its hard-won peace. How is it that the fires of rebellion have been lit? Bastian, Queen Elincia's most trusted advisor, widely acknowledged for his political savvy, is on a mission to Daein, and the Greil Mercenaries, the original authors of Crimea's recovery, are nowhere to be found. Queen Elincia, close to despair, has nonetheless ordered the Crimean Royal Knights to restore order in Felirae. Her only wish is to win the coming battle, so that she may stave off a civil war.
Forced to face the oncoming revolution by herself, Elincia struggles in what she believes is right and how to execute the proper decisions to keep Crimea safe. Geoffrey, general of Crimea, takes the Royal Knights of Crimea to castle Felirae to attack Duke Ludveck personally. Lucia suspects that the soldiers stationed there are merely a ruse, however, and sends Elincia to Alpea, a secret location, in case Ludveck advances on the capitol of Melior while the knights are away.
Upon defeating the chapter, Lucia's suspicions are correct. When Geoffrey lights the warning flare, Lucia begins to set her plan in action, but is held hostage by Ludveck who intercepted her secret service of spies. Lucia's hair is cut off and sent to Elincia as a warning, forcing Elincia to meet the rebels head on - leading her army herself.
- Callil's Shop: Recruit Danved (***)
- Elincia: Obtain Brave Lance (***)
- Kieran: Obtain Silver Axe (***)
- Killing Edge
- Killer Lance
- Killer Axe
- Steel Longbow
- Killer Bow
- Wo Dao (boss drop)
- Vulnerary (enemy drop)
- Steel Blade (enemy drop)
- Steel Lance (enemy drop)
- Speedwing (enemy drop)
 Normal/Hard Modes
|Weapon Mastery||Sword - B|
- Two Soldiers to the north
- Knights to the west.
 New Units
- Geoffrey, general of Crimea, who will join automatically.
- Kieran, general of Crimea, who will join automatically.
- Makalov who will join automatically.
- Astrid who will join automatically.
- Danved who will join via the base conversation regarding him.
 Bonus Experience
- Clear (easy/normal: 2500) (Hard: 1250)
- Finish in 11 Turns (easy/normal: 1750) (Hard: 875)
- Enemy units' survival (per unit, max 50) (easy/normal: 200) (Hard: 100)
- Allied unit experience
This page has been accessed 103 times.