The continent of Magvel (マギ・ヴァル Magi Varu, Magi Val in Japan) is the setting of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Geographically, it is an island, split into 6 different countries.
- Renais (ルネス Runesu) is the central country in Magvel. It is ruled by King Fado, and is home to Princess Eirika and Prince Ephraim.
- Frelia (フレリア Fureria) is the country to the northwest of Renais. It is ruled by King Hayden, and is the only country which employs Pegasus Knights in their army.
- Grado (グラド Gurado) is a large empire to the south of Renais, whom they have good relations with. Emperor Vigarde and his son, Crown Prince Lyon launch an attack on Renais at the beginning of the game.
- Jehanna (ジャハナ Jahana, Jyahana in Japan) is a desert wasteland to the east of Renais and is home to countless Mercenary groups. It is ruled by Queen Ismaire.
- Rausten (ロストン Rosuton, Roston in Japan) is a theocracy at the northeasternmost part of Magvel. Pontifex Mansel governs the area.
- Carcino (カルチノ Karuchino) is a merchantile republic to the north of Renais, which is governed by a council of elders.
Related ThreadsFire Emblem: The End of Ages (in Magvel,closed to new members) - last post by @ Sep 2, 2006
Fables of Magvel - last post by @ Jun 4, 2012
Fables of Magvel Battle Thread - last post by @ Jul 13, 2012