Tides of Intrigue
|Tides of Intrigue|
Part 2, Chapter 3 Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
|game||Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn|
|units Gained||Lucia, Mordecai, and Lethe|
In a rural Crimean town, a band of rebels sow the seeds of discontent. They are stopped by Brom and Nephenee, two former Crimean soldiers. However, more uprisings are sure to follow. Brom and Nephenee decide to travel to Melior, the capital of Crimea, and inform Queen Elincia as to the gravity of the situation.
When Brom and Nephenee bring news regarding the brewing rebellion, Lady Lucia, close friend and advisor to Elincia, queen of Crimea, decides to take a group of units to Felirae to secretly discover proof of said rebellion. Duke of Felirae, Ludveck, is captivated by Lucia's beauty and falls into the trick that she is solely in Felirae to treat her laguz friends, Lethe and Leanne, to the exotic fruits that Felirae provides. When night falls, Lucia takes her group of soldiers to a cave on the outskirts of Felirae Castle and discovers papers that prove Ludveck's intentions of rebellion - just as soldiers spot Lucia, forcing her to escape the hard way.
- Secret Book (from boss)
- Discipline (lower right hand tile where a Rogue is standing on)
 Normal/Hard Modes
|Weapon Mastery||Fire - E; Thunder - E; Wind - B|
- Halberdier (turn six)
- Soldier (turn six)
- Thunder Mage (turn six)
- These three will all appear from the area you spawned and be hidden by the darkness.
 New Units
- Lucia, who will lead the expedition. She will join automatically upon starting the chapter.
- Lethe, who will join upon the start of the chapter.
- Mordecai, who will join upon the start of the chapter.
 Bonus Experience
- Clear (Easy/normal: 2000exp) (Hard: 1000exp)
- Clear in 7 turns (Easy/normal: 1000exp) (Hard: 500exp)