Winds of Rebellion
|Winds of Rebellion|
Part 2, Chapter 2 Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
|game||Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn|
|defeat||Nephenee or Brom die|
|units Gained||three; Nephenee, Brom and Heather|
Queen Elincia encounters and defeats a wing of Begnion dracoknights trespassing in Crimean skies. After rescuing Chamberlain Nealuchi and Princess Leanne, she invites them to be her guests at the royal court. While Elincia's show of loyalty to her laguz allies causes an uproar among the nobles at court, they are aware that the heron princess is under the mutual protection of the mighty laguz hawk king and raven king. Because of this, there is no public show of distaste. However, dissatisfaction with Elincia's rule now spreads from a single faction to a larger group. Crimea's unity is slowly rotting from within. This discord begins to be felt even in country hamlets like the farming village of Ohma.
Due to Elincia's denial to move on Daein and her inexperience as a ruler, rebellion has brewed in the country of Crimea. The town of Ohma, where Brom and Nephenee reside in, shows the first example of said rebellions and the tension being built from Elincia's current actions and the rise of Daien by the Dawn Brigade. Despite not wanting to, Brom and Nephenee fight the townsfolk in Elincia's name and attempt to convince them of her honesty and compassion for her country.
- Ashera Icon
- Steel Axe
 Normal/Hard Modes
|Weapon Mastery||Lance - B; Axe - E|
- 1 Bandit w/Iron Axe from the west
- 1 Bandit w/Steel Axe, Coin from the south.
 New Units
- Brom who will join from the beginning.
- Heather, who will join upon talking to her with either Brom or Nephenee. She will appear on turn five and leave a few turns later if you do not talk to her.
 Bonus Experience
- Clear (Easy/normal: 1500 exp) (Hard: 750 exp)
- In 15 Turns (easy/normal: 750 exp) (Hard: 375 exp)
- Volunteers' survival per unit, maximum of 4 (easy/normal: 400) (Hard: 200)
Related ThreadsFire Emblem: Winds from the North [RP] - last post by @ Apr 17, 2008
This page has been accessed 111 times.